Alghero International Airport “Riviera del Corallo' is just 10 km from the town centre. It's a short ride by car, taxi or public transport.
There are many direct flights from Alghero towards the main Italian destinations and various European capitals.
Alghero-Fertilia Airport Contact Information
Regione Nuraghe Biancu
07041 Alghero (SS)
Air terminal services Information Point
+39 079 935282 / 935011:Air terminal services
+39 079 935282 / 935011: Ticket Office (Ryanair, Airone, Alitalia, Easyjet, Meridiana, Volotea, Wizzair)
+39 079 935282 / 935011: Lost & Found
+39 079 935282 / 935011: Special Assistence
Inside the airport there are dining options (both before and after security controls), pharmacy, specialty shops and local crafts, bookstore, newsstand and selling gift items and gadgets, tobacco, optics, Articles gifts and accessories phone, cosmetics, luggage weighing services and laminating, 10 car rental companies (rent a car), ATM, currency exchange, nursery point (changing tables present in the ladies' room).
For travelers with special needs there is a "Sala Amica" (for information contact the Special Assistance).
On the same side of the airport there are two large parking lots for a fee (http://www.aeroportodialghero.it/parcheggi.asp)
- Parking Comfort, the first 15 minutes are free;
- Parking Low Cost, 4,00 € per day. There is no service "left luggage".
A daily shuttle service (run by A.R.S.T buses) connects the Airport to the Town centre
Alghero Town >Alghero Airport
- Tickets: You can buy tickets at the ticket office on the corner of Via Catalogna and Via Cagliari (inside the “Giuseppe Manno' Public Gardens) or at most bars, tobacconists', newsagents'.
- Single ride ticket: € 1.00
- Bus route and stops:departure – via Cagliari n.2 (Bar Casa del Cafè), - Via Garibaldi (opposite Quartè Sayal) – Via Don Minzoni – Viale Burruni, S.S. 127 bis – Ponte Càlic – Fertilia Piazza Venezia Giulia – S.S. 291 – Variante Càlic – S.P.44 Airport (Terminus)
- Times First run: 05:00, 05:40. Buses run every hour starting from 06:30 until 22:30.
Alghero Airport >Alghero Town
- Tickets: ARST Ticket vending machine (next to the bar/newsagent's)
- Single ride ticket: € 1.00
- Bus route and stops: departure: Airport (Terminus) – S.P.44 – Tangenziale Ponte Càlic – Fertilia Piazza Venezia Giulia – Viale Burruni, S.S. 127bis – Ponte Càlic – Via Don Minzoni – Via Garibaldi – Porta Terra – Via Vittorio Emanuele – Via Cagliari n.2 (Bar Casa del Cafè)
- Times First run: 05:20. Buses run every hour starting from 06.30 until 22:30.
The taxi stand is located just outside the Arrivals Lounge.
CONSORZIO RADIO TAXI
T +39 079 9892028
Radio Taxi Porta D'Oro Consortium (www.taxialghero.it)
CONSORZIO TAXI ALGHERO
T +39 079 9739795
Taxis are available in the airport from the first flight of the morning to the last flight at night.
Bus connections to the main towns in Sardinia
Alghero airport is connected to all the main towns in Sardinia: Sassari, Cagliari (Oristano-Macomer), Nuoro, Bosa, Santa Teresa di Gallura, Stintino.
Some buses run only during the summer (01/06 – 30/09).
These bus routes are made to coincide with the main national and international flights.
See more information: http://www.aeroportodialghero.it/collegamenti/autobus.asp